In 1946, Claude Perry Sr. established a sales and distribution organization in Waco, Texas.
- First product distributed was a child’s cap gun with a revolving chamber
By 1949, the direction of the company’s future had evolved into the distribution of strong and durable agricultural and pickup truck accessories.
- In the 40′s, revolutionary new rotary mowers
- In 1949, flat metal grill guards with the initial applications fitting the Chevrolet and Ford pickups
- In 1953, first inset trailer hitches
A new milestone was achieved in 1956 when the Perry Company began manufacturing their own product lines including:
- In the late 50′s, inset trailer hitches
- In the 50′s & 60′s, hydraulic presses
- In the 60′s, cotton trailers
- In the 60′s, flat metal grill guards
- In the 70′s & 80′s, grain savers and rain savers
- In the 80′s, gopher killers
- In the 80′s, oil pump jacks
- 80′s to present, tractor canopies and power guards
- 90′s to present, heavy duty truck accessories including grill guards, front end replacements, rear bumpers, and headache racks
- 2009 – Introduced the Fortress ATV line, which consist of tops, windshields, backsplashes, and grill guards for Polaris, Kawasaki, John Deere and Kubota ATV’s.
We have remained committed to providing strong and durable products for both our agricultural and pickup truck accessory markets. Our flexibility in meeting market demand continues to allow us to satisfy our customer’s expectations and remain “THE LEADER IN STRENGTH.”